Speeding traffic continues to be a concern in the village and the Parish Council has purchased a Speed Awareness Monitor [SAM2] in order to assist the ‘Speed Watch’ team with gathering data. This data can be viewed below.
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS REPORT Farnworth, 42 Poringland Road, facing West 27.07.18 to 11.08.18
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS REPORT Chandler Road, opposite no. 22 facing traffic approaching from the North
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS REPORT. 7 Norwich Road, facing South. 26.04.18 to 19.05.18
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS REPORT. Farnworth, 42 Poringland Road, facing east 20.03.18-20.04.18
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS REPORT School 30 mph repeater facing east 20.02.18-17.03.18
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS REPORT. Larkshill, Norwich Rd. 28.01.18-19.02.18. v2doc
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS REPORT Upper Stoke Crossroads 3.12.17 – 08.01.18 v2 doc
- TRAFFIC ANALYSIS REPORT Mill Road 18.10.17 – 16.11.17 v2 docx
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
Office: 01379 640 250; 12a St Nicholas Street, Diss
Mobile: 07760 166 139
WANTED – DO YOU HAVE A SPARE ROOM TO RENT?
Solo Housing are a registered charity based in Diss, Norfolk.
Through our lodgings scheme we assist single people in finding suitable lodgings in homes like yours!
We are looking for people who would like to rent a room in their home so that we can put individuals in search for accommodation in touch with you. We meet with all parties to try to match the requirements of both and take away some of the uncertainty of finding the right lodger for your circumstances.
This is a completely free service as we are a charity. This could also provide you with useful tax free income.
We are particularly searching for rooms to rent in the South Norfolk area.
If you would like more no-obligation information or you are interested in renting out your spare room please call Sara Forder at Solo Housing on 07760 166 139 or 01379 640 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org