In December of each year the Parish Council sets its budget for the forthcoming financial year. The budget forms the basis of the precept request made to South Norfolk Council.
At each Parish Council meeting an up to date account of the parish finances is presented to Councillors showing all income and expenditure since the last meeting. Accounts are audited at the end of each financial year.
- Audit 2017-2018
- Governance statement 2018
- Accounting Statement 2018
- Audit 2018
- Rights of inspection 2018
- Audit 2016-2017
- Public rights to view 2017
- Governance statement 2017
- Accounting Statement 2017
- Right of Inspection
- Summary of Accounts 2016-2017
- CIL Annual Parish Report 1st April 2016 – 31st March 2017
- Summary of Accounts 2015-2016
- CIL Annual Parish Report 1st April 2015 – 31st March 2016